Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 1/2 Months

I know, we are so terrible at updating this blog, but life has been crazy and busy lately. I'll talk about what's new with Daniel and I and save the best for last with little miss Haylee. I started a new job about a month ago with a skilled nursing facility. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would and it's been a challenge, which I think I needed. It's helping me learn a lot more and get some great experience in my field.

As for Daniel, his last day at his job is tomorrow. He is really excited to start a whole new career path! He is going to be taking a class in October to become a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and then is going to apply to nursing schools for next fall. He will need to take some prerequisites in the spring and will work as a CNA for a while.

Now for Haylee... She is growing and doing new things every day almost. She is making new sounds with her mouth all of the time and is now rolling everywhere!! We officially had to buy some outlet covers and start babyproofing the house as she is all over! She is also beginning to sit up on her own. We need at least a cushion or us around her in case she falls, but for the most part she is sitting on her own! She has also had several firsts since our last post. She had her first time in her Grandma and Grandpa Myers pool and has now been to 2 K-State games (and is undefeated so far)!! She has also began to like cereal, especially the mixed fruit kind:) She's getting so big we can't believe it!! She has such a little personality and is such a sweet little baby! Here are some recent pics...





No comments:

Post a Comment